SMART TARGETS REVISED FEBRUARY 2014
SPECIFIC
MESURABLE
ACHIEVABLE
REALISTIC
TIME-BOUND
DJ
1) Mixed together 4 songs of my own music using Traktor by christmas.
This target really helped my to get a MERIT in DJing because it helped to get started on mixing songs so I could get the idea of mixing songs. This really helped and I came out with a MERIT in DJing. This is a completely new subject to me so it was good to have a target.
2) Develop my DJing Skills to later move my MERIT to a DISTINCTION.
Work on technique, music choice, and tricks to improve my performance.
1) Mixed together 4 songs of my own music using Traktor by christmas.
This target really helped my to get a MERIT in DJing because it helped to get started on mixing songs so I could get the idea of mixing songs. This really helped and I came out with a MERIT in DJing. This is a completely new subject to me so it was good to have a target.
2) Develop my DJing Skills to later move my MERIT to a DISTINCTION.
Work on technique, music choice, and tricks to improve my performance.
THEORY
1) Learn 5 NEW scales by christmas.
Learning scales is helping get along in theory and helps me understand more of what Philip is talking about. I think knowing scales is the basis of what all of the theory is so its good to have the basic knowledge.
2) Improve my knowledge on notation and become more confident on reading the notes on the stave.
1) Learn 5 NEW scales by christmas.
Learning scales is helping get along in theory and helps me understand more of what Philip is talking about. I think knowing scales is the basis of what all of the theory is so its good to have the basic knowledge.
2) Improve my knowledge on notation and become more confident on reading the notes on the stave.
COMPOSING
1) Compose a new track using multiple time signatures.
2) Write something that I am proud of.
1) Compose a new track using multiple time signatures.
2) Write something that I am proud of.
INDUSTRY
1) FIND & Read a book on industry including, live performance, publishing, record deals and management by christmas.
1) FIND & Read a book on industry including, live performance, publishing, record deals and management by christmas.
SEQUENCING
1) Learn 40 shortcuts in Logic Pro 9 by Easter.
STUDIO
1) Have recorded a full drum kit by Easter.
No comments:
Post a Comment